Red and blue tassel earrings with beads. Japanese fabric lace dangle earrings. Chinese gift for her
Asian tassel drop earrings in red and blue cotton lace with beads.
• 4cm - 1cm (1.7in - 0.5in)
• Drop length 5.5cm (2.1in)
• Glass beads
• Silver hoop earrings
I was influenced by the rich colour combinations of the orient when I designed these cotton tassel earrings reminiscent of the Far East and Asia. The ‚Pagoda‘ form is unusual for tatting lace jewellery but creates something unique and fresh. They are finished with silver hook earrings. There different colour combinations available in my shop but I am also very happy to make earrings with your own wishes.
About tatting lace.
Tatting lace is made from knots and loops formed by winding thread around the hands using a shuttle. The lace is intricate yet sturdy making it perfect for jewellery making. Tatting lace jewellery is also lightweight making it comfortable to wear and can only be made by hand so each piece takes on a unique character.
Colours may vary due to different screen settings.
Terms & Conditions and Right of Withdrawal
Shipping from Germany
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 2 - 4 weeks
- Canada : 2 - 4 weeks
- North America : 2 - 4 weeks
- Europe : 3 - 5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 3 - 5 weeks
- Asia Pacific : 3 - 5 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 3 - 5 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East : 2 - 4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 7 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide me with), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment address, and details of the product that you're ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (such as for a customised item), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• to provide my services, such as to fulfil your order, provide customer support or settle disputes.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases for tax purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers - such as delivery services
• Compliance with laws - I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: a) respond to legal process or to government requests; b) enforce my agreements; terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through a third party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions which have different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdictions. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Analysis is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access - you may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete - You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object - You can object to i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and ii) receiving marketing information from me after providing your express consent to receive them. I such cases , I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain - If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tansin Deitenbeck, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may contact me at:
Tansin Deitenbeck, Seumestrasse 29b, 04249 Leipzig, Germany